You are here
The technical sessions and the associated oral presentations are now...[mehr]
The list of the papers for publication, poster or oral presentation...[mehr]
Please note that the special lectures of 10ICG (Giroud Lecture,...[mehr]
The German Geotechnical Society (DGGT) and the International Geosynthetics Society (IGS) German Chapter, as a special group within the DGGT, cordially invite you to participate in the 10th International Conference on Geosynthetics (10ICG) in 2014 in Berlin, Germany.
The conference 10ICG will be held from 21 to 25 September 2014 in direct connection with the 33rd Baugrundtagung (German Soil Mechanics Conference) of DGGT (23 to 26 September 2014).
As the Baugrundtagung expects 1200 participants great synergy and interaction is anticipated between these events, especially in the co-organized, co-located exhibition. The overlapping of lectures from both events will also attract many additional experts from the geotechnical and geosynthetics professions. As a special benefit the Baugrundtagung willl be translated to English simultaneously.
- Green Engineering, Sustainability and Durability with Geosynthetics
- Use of Geosynthetics for Renewable Energy
- Mining, Waste Management, Contaminated Sites and
- Environmental Protection
- Roads, Railways and other Transportation Applications
- Reinforcement in Walls, Slopes, Embankments and Base Courses
- Flood Control, Levee and Canals, Dams,
- Reservoirs and other Hydraulic Applications
- Drainage and Filtration Properties of Geosynthetics
- Geomembrane and Geosynthetic Clay Liner Barrier Systems
- Case Histories and Innovative Uses of Geosynthetics
- Quality Control, Quality Assurance and Accreditation
- On-site Installation Technologies and Monitoring Programs
- Soil-Geosynthetic Interaction and Large-Scale Performance Testing
- Design Approaches
- Regulations and Recommendations
- Looking to the Future with New Geosynthetic Products
The official language of 10ICG will be English.
Deutsche Gesellschaft für Geotechnik e.V.